Agency Operations During COVID-19 (Updated as of 3/23/20)
March 24, 2020
For information on any of the services below, contact JFS: 𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝟱𝟲𝟭.𝟴𝟱𝟮.𝟯𝟯𝟯𝟯 𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹: 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼@𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗷𝗳.𝗼𝗿𝗴
1. 𝗜𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 – Working as normal. Our staff is available to help you with your needs. Those needing assistance should call 561-852-3333.
2. 𝗠𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗛𝗲𝗮𝗹𝘁𝗵 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝘀 – Our clinicians are operating via tele-therapy and video chat for both CURRENT and NEW clients. We are still accepting new clients at this time.
3. 𝗙𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗶𝗮𝗹 𝗔𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗻𝗰𝗲 – Our Case Managers are able to assist you via phone and email. No in-person meetings are available at this time.
4. 𝗙𝗼𝗼𝗱 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝘀 – Are operating normally at this time. This includes both the Jacobson Family Food Pantry and the Adele Loeb & Les Nackman Meals on Wheels Programs.
5. 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗘𝗺𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘆𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 – Our CES team is working remotely. No in-person meetings or consultations are available at this time.
6. 𝗦𝗲𝗻𝗶𝗼𝗿 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀/𝗛𝗼𝗹𝗼𝗰𝗮𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝗖𝗮𝗿𝗲 𝗠𝗮𝗻𝗮𝗴𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁 – Operating normally with slight modifications.
7. 𝗪𝗲𝗶𝘀𝗺𝗮𝗻 𝗗𝗲𝗹𝗿𝗮𝘆 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗖𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗿 – Currently CLOSED for programs and activities until further notice.
8. 𝗖𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘂𝗻𝗶𝘁𝘆 𝗢𝘂𝘁𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 – Our Outreach Coordinators are working remotely. No in-person meetings or consultations are available at this time.
9. 𝗩𝗼𝗹𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗲𝗲𝗿 𝗣𝗿𝗼𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺𝘀/𝗦𝘂𝗽𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 – All volunteer services are operating with slight modifications. Emergency financial assistance and access to the Jacobson Family Food Pantry may be available for anyone who is unemployed, currently looking for a job, laid off or furloughed and unable to work due to COVID-19.
You are not alone! If you or someone you know needs assistance have them reach out to us today.
𝗣𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲: 𝟱𝟲𝟭.𝟴𝟱𝟮.𝟯𝟯𝟯𝟯 𝗘𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹: 𝗶𝗻𝗳𝗼@𝗿𝗮𝗹𝗲𝘀𝗷𝗳.𝗼𝗿𝗴