The Jewish Community Relations Council (JCRC) is the public policy, community relations and advocacy arm of the Jewish Federation of South Palm Beach County.
- Advocates for issues of Jewish communal concern
- Maintains a dialogue between the Jewish community and government
- Builds, maintains and joins coalitions to promote effective action and opportunities for community involvement
- Convenes the community in times of crisis, celebration and commemoration, ensuring that the Jewish community speaks with one strong, clear voice on important issues
- Supports Israel education and awareness
- Connects with supporters outside the Jewish community through interfaith networks
Marissa Trowbridge, Director, JCRC